A DAY TREK AND SIGHT SEEING PROGRAM AT BHUTHAN

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      Dear friends

              We have planned 9 days visit to Bhuthan between 30/11/2013 and 08/12/2013 including a days local sight seeing (during this period) at Kolkotta  we are planning to include 1 day  trek in Bhuthan which will be confirmed and details will be communicated to interested friends. the program is from NJP/SILIGURI to Thimpu covering Thimpu,Paro and Phunaka and back to NJP/SILIGURI. The cost for this programme approximately will be rs15000/ per person from NJP/Siliguri and back to NJP/SILIGURI.the cost  includes travel cost from Siliguri ,sharing room /dormitory accomodation,simple vegetarian food,local transportation,the exact itinery and other full details of the program (with full itinery) will be informed to interested friends within a week.from the date of this message. for further details,friends who wish to join to this program may contact mob 9480453480

      with regards

      ORGANISERS

      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP