MONSOON TREK AT SANDUR ON 31/08/2013 & 01/09/2013

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      Dear friends

      We have arranged 2 days MONSOON TREK at SANDUR on 31st august 2013 and 1st of september 2013 (saturday and sunday).we will leave Bangalore on friday 30th august 2013 evening @9.30pm from Shanthala silk house bldg gate/hotel mahaveer near majestic bus stand Blore and return back on monday 2nd september 2013 morning around 5 am.
      The cost for this 2 days programme is Rs2300/per person. the cost includes travel cost( travel by non-ac tempo traveller/qualis/tata sumo/ksrtc Rajahamsa bus - depend on number of participants),simple south indian veg food ,forest entry / trekking and guide charges,sharing room/dormitory accomodation, highway toll charges and any other misc expenses. participants are requested to note that uniform/common south indian veg food will be provided to all and if any one wish to have the food other than what organisers will provide have to bear the cost for such food by them only and organisers neither provide separate food nor pay proportionate cash in such cases. cost of mineral water,cool drinks,icecreams,milk shakes etc..etc will be paid by the participants themselves(whoever buys)only. organisers will provide food on 31st august and 1 st sep 2013( saturday and sunday)only.
      The nature of trek is moderate to difficult. as this is monsoon season and there may be rain during trekking period and hence, participants may have to trek with rain(if it rains during trekking
      period)and with changing weather conditions. please note that unlike in westren ghats during monsoon time, here at Sandur, NO LEECHES on the trekking paths/trails. As there is vast hilly area with lush
      green grass on the hills, one can find large area for long trek. As said by Father of our Nation Mahatma Gandhiji, SEE SANDUR IN SEPTEMBER
      Participating friends are requested to bring water bottle,cap,torch with extra batteries,sleeping bag or mat with light
      bed spread,extra pair of clothe,personal medicines and
      toiletry,toffees,chocolates,energy drinks,wear dim coloured/non-bright dress and good trekking shoes and any other item required by them individually. please note that smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted during the trekking programme. pick up and
      drop is from majestic bus stand to majestic bus stand only. participants have to make their own arrangements to reach their houses from majestic bus stand after arrival to Bangalore city.
      As there are many trekking trails around Sandur, good trek route or place of trek shall be decided with our local friends of Sandur and may be modified or altered depend upon the guidelines of forest dept and all participants are requested to follow as per
      their guidelines and in this regard final decision will be rests with the organisers taking into account safety and interest of the
      participants. please note that amt once paid will not be refunded
      unless a suitable replacement is arranged by the registered
      participant. amt will not be refunded if any participant leave the group during the trekking programme. further please note that interested friends may join to this programme at their risk and responsibility only. for further details and registration for this trek,interested friends who wish to join to this programme are requested to contact mob 9480453480.

      with regards

      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP