CANCELLATION OF OUR HIMALAYAN TREKS SCHEDULED DURING AUG/SEPT 2013

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      Dear Friends

      We are sorry to inform all our trekking friends, that we have cancelled both Saptarishi Kund trek/Harki Dun trek/Gangotri trek as well as VOF/Hemakund and Satopant treks scheduled during end of august 2013 and september 2013 as per our earlier messages due to heavy and devastating rains in Uttarakhand state. We regret for the inconvenience caused. We wish and pray for safety and safe return of all friends who have gone to Uttaranchal either for visit or for trekking.

      Organisers

      YHAI Members Chaarana Group