MONSOON TREK AT JOGIMATTI ON SUNDAY 16/06/2013

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Dear friends ,
      We have arranged one day MONSOON TREK at JOGIMATTI covering Dhavalappana Gudda on sunday 16/06/2013. We will leave Bangalore on 15th saturday june 2013 night around 11 pm from majestic Bangalore and return back to majestic Bangalore on sunday 16th june 2013 around 11 pm. the cost for this 1 day program is rs1200/ per person . the cost includes travel cost ( travel by non ac tt or non ac ksrtc or public bus),forest entry/guide/trekking charges,simple vegetarian south indian food on sunday. as this is monsoon season,there may be rain during trekking program and hence friends who will join
      to this program are requested to bring umbrella or plastic sheet or rain coat ,torch with extra batteries,extra pair of dress,wear good trekking shoes,personal medicines and toiletry,choklates/energy drinks, and or any other items required by them individually.
      As there are lot of Peacocks present in this reserve forest, joining friends are requested to carry Binocular along with them.

      PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO LEECHES IN THIS RESERVE FOREST.

      Please note that, we will arrange tempo traveler for travel only if participants are more than 9 members or else we will travel by ksrtc bus or any other public transport bus. For registration and any other clarification about this program, interested friends are requested to contact on mob no 9480453480.

      With Regards
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP