2 DAYS TREK AT JOGIMATTI ON 08/06/2013 AND 09/06/2013

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Dear friends ,
      We have arranged 2 days trek at JOGIMATTI covering Chandavalli Thota and Dhavalappana Gudda on 08/06/2013 and 09/06/2013 (saturday and sunday).
      We will leave Bangalore on 7th friday june 2013 night around 11 pm from ksrtc bus stand majestic Bangalore and return back majestic Bangalore on sunday 9th june 2013 around 10 pm. the cost for this 2 days program is rs1600/ per person . the cost includes travel cost ( travel by non ac ksrtc or public bus),forest entry/guide/trekking charges,sharing room/dormitory accomodation, simple vegetarian south indian food on saturday and sunday. as this is monsoon season,there may be rain during trekking program and hence friends who will join to this program are requested to bring umbrella or plastic sheet or rain coat. further, friends are requested to bring sleeping bag or mat cum light bed spread,torch with extra batteries,extra pair of dress,wear good trekking shoes,personal medicines and toiletry,chocklates/energy drinks, and or any other items required by them individually.
      As there are lot of Peacoks present in this reserve forest, joining friends are requested to carry Binocular along with them.
      PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO LEECHES IN THIS RESERVE FOREST.
      For registration and any clarification about this program, interested friends are requested to contact on mob no 9480453480.
      With Regards
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP