TREK AT MULLAYANGIRI ON 26TH MAY 2013

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Dear friends
      We have arranged one day trek at Mullayanagiri hill(Highest peak in Karnataka) on 26th sunday of may 2013. we will leave Bangalore on 25th saturday evening @11pm by ksrtc express bus and reach Chikmagalur.After breakfast in the morning, we will leave Chikmagalur and from Sarpadaari trek route, we will trek up to the top of the hill and trek along the ridge of Mullayanagiri hill towards Bababudangiri hill main road...the cost of this one day trek programme is rs1000/per person. cost includes bus fare from Bangalore to back to Bangalore ,simple veg food available at the place of the hill,trekking and guide charges and any other misc expenses.
      Alternatively , as saturday is happened to be Buddha Poornime, we can do moonlit trek also. in that case,we will leave Bangalore around 11 pm on saturday 25th and reach Chikmagalur by 5pm. Interested friends are requested to inform in advance to arrange for our stay and dinner at the hills.in such an event, cost of the programme will be increased by another rs 200/per person along with rs 1000/per person.so total cost will be rs 1200/ pp. Friends, who wish to join to this trek are requested to bring sleeping bag/mat cum light bedspread,lunch box,torch,personal medicines and toiletry,extra pair of cloth,water bottle, and/or any other item required by them.as it is raining regularly, friends who will join to this trek are requested to bring or carry rain coat /umbrella/plasic sheet,etc.. please note that smoking and use of alcohol is not allowed during the trekking program. we will return back by ksrtc express bus to Bangalore on 26th night and reach Bangalore either on 26th sunday night or on early morning of 27th monday around 5 am. for further details,interested friends, please contact mob 9480453480.
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP.