TREK AT DHAVALAPPANA GUDDA/JOGIMATTI ON 19/05/2013 SUNDAY

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Dear friends
      We have arranged one day trek covering Chandravalli Thota/Dhavalappana gudda/Jogimatti ( appr total 20 km trek ) on sunday 19th may 2013.we will leave by Tavera/TT/ksrtc bus (depend on the number of participants)from majestic Bangalore on saturday 18th around 11pm. we will return back on sunday around 11pm. please note that no leeches present on this trek route.
      For all the details of this one day trek programme(including cost- forest entry/trekking/guide charges/vehicle cost/simple vegetarian food/toll charges in case of pvt vehicle, etc..), interested friends may contact mob no 9480453480.
      with regards
      Organisers
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP
    • d chandra s