ONE DAY TREK AT KUNTI BETTA / ONAKE BANDE ON SUNDAY 26/08/2012

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012
      Dear friends
      We have arranged one day trek at Kunti Betta on sunday 26th august 2012. we will leave Bangalore on 25th saturday august 2012 by 4.15 pm passenger train from Bangalore city railway station and travel upto Pandavapura town.
      we will stay at a residential school at the base of the Kunti betta and morning at 5am we will start our trek to Onake bande hill for the view of sun rise.after the break fast , we will trek to Kunti betta. after the lunch ,we will go to Shiva temple near Puttasomanahally by bullock cart and on the way to temple, we will visit Aalemane where one can view making jaggery. the cost of this programme is rs600/ per person including cost of tavell by train/public bus,vegetarian simple dinner/breakfast/lunch and hiring charges towards bullock cart. please note that smoking and use of alchohol is not permitted/allowed during the trekking programme.we will return back to Bangalore around 9 pm on 26th sunday august 2012. for any clarifications about this programme, please contact mob 9480453480.
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP