TREK AT CHIMMONY WILDLIFE SANCTUARY ON 25/26TH FEB2012

  • d chandra s
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      Dear friends
      We have postponed our earlier announced trek at CHIMMONY WILDLIFE SANCTUARY as on 18th and 19th. hence we have rescheduled 2 days trek at CHIMMONY WILD LIFE SANCTUARY (KERALA) as on 25th and 26th february 2012 (sat and sunday). we will leave Bangalore on 24th friday feb 2012 evening around 9.00pm from shantala silk house bldg gate/hotel mahaveer majestic Bangalore. the cost for this 2 days programme is rs2900/per person. The cost includes travell cost (mode of travell may be non ac tempo traveller/tavera/qualis depend on the number of participants),simple and basic south indian vegetarian food available at that place of our stay,sharing dormitory or room charges(DORMITORY ACCOMODATION IS ARRANGED AT FOREST DEPT DORMITORY),highway toll charges,interstate checkpost/rto charges,forest entry/trekking/guide charges and any other misc expenses related to this programme.
      friends who wish to join to this programme are requested to bring water bottle,cap,extra pair of cloth,torch with extra batteries, sleeping bag or mat cum light bedspread,toffees/chocklates,personal medicines and toiletry and any
      other things required by them individually. organisers will not provide ice creams/cold drinks/milk shakes,mineral water etc..food as mentioned above i.e.,simple veg food available at that place of our stay/place of programme will be provided on saturday and sunday. smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted during the programme period. interested friends are requested to pay an advance amt of rs1000/per person by cash and confirmation of seats will be given on
      receipt of advance amt. please note that amt paid will not be returned if the participant fails to report before journey starts on 24th friday feb 2012.further, amt will not be returned in case if the participant leave the group during middle of the programme. the trek route and place of trek may be modifide/altered depend on the advice or instructions/permission of the forest department and in this regard final decision will be taken by the organisers
      taking into account safety and interest of the participants. picking and dropping is from majestic Bangalore to majestic Bangalore only.this programme will be conducted with minimum participation of 10 members and maximum 13 members.
      please note that Chimmony wild life sanctuary lies in Mukundapuram taluk of Trissur dist kerala and set near the Peechi-Vazhani wildlife sanctuary. for registration and any clarifications in this regard interested friends
      may contact mob 9480453480 or 9945172445
      with regards
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP