70LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Jun 26, 2008
      Dear friends
      We have pleasure in informing our members that one of our
      participant Mrs.Bhawna is a japanese language tutor and shortly
      she will start conducting japanese language teaching classes initialyy
      for females and thereafter it will be extended to all and for all age
      groups.as there is enough demand for the persons who knows japanese
      language,we feel that members can join this language learning course
      and equip yourselves with an additional language knowledge. for
      details of the classes and fee,members are requested to contact the
      organisers mobile no to obtain contact no of Mrs.Bhawna.
      organisers cont.mob no 09480453480/09448126761.
      with regards
      ORGANISERS