276MONSOON TREK AT DOODHSAGAR (RAILWAY TRACK) & DANDELI OR ULAVI on 27/28 july 20

  • d chandra s
    Jul 22, 2013
      Dear friends,
      We have arranged 2 days MONSOON TREK on 27th and 28th (sat and
      sunday)of july 2013. on 27th saturday we will have one day RAILWAY TRACK TREK between Castle Rock and Doodh Sagar water falls and on 28 th sunday we will have trek either at Dandeli or at Ulavi alongwith a visit to Syntheri rock.we will leave Bangalore on 26th friday july 2013 evening @ 7pm from /opp to shantala silk house bldg gate, majestic Bangalore/hotel mahaveer and return back to Bangalore on 29th july 2013 monday morning around 5.30am. the nature of trek is moderate.the cost of this programme is rs2700/per person . the cost includes the cost of journey by non ac tempo traveller,forest entry, trekking and guide charges,sharing dormitory accomodation,simple veg food,rafting charges,highway toll charges, and any other misc expenses.
      Friends, who will join to this programme are requested to bring water bottle, torch with extra batteries,cap, rain coat or plastic sheet, wear good trekking shoes,sleeping bag/mat cum light bed spread , personal medicines and toiletry,lunch box,energy drinks,chocklates/toffees, one pair of extra clothe,and or any other item required by them. please note that cost of mineral
      water/ice creams/milk shakes etc if purchased by any of the participating friends and such costs will be paid by the respective friends only. please note that trek route or place of trek may be modifide or altered depend on the guidance/permission from the appropriate authorities taking into a/c safety and
      interest of the participants and in this regard final decision rests with the organisers.smoking and use of alcohol is not
      permitted during the programme period.pickup and drop is from majestic Bangalore to majestic Bangalore only and participants have to make their own arrangements to reach their houses after reaching Bangalore.
      For registration and any clarifications in this regard , interested friends may contact mob 9480453480.

      with regards

      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP.