update: adding 67.195.134.0/24

  • ygmladm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      An update for the y!groups mailer list November 25, 2008

      We have increased capacity and added a new netblock.

      Please whitelist 67.195.134.0/24 in addition to the other blocks
      already listed below.

      current complete list as of Noember 25, 2008:

      67.195.134.0/24
      69.147.64.0/24
      69.147.65.0/24
      69.147.102.0/24
      69.147.103.0/24
      66.94.237.0/24
      66.163.168.0/24
      66.163.169.0/24
      66.218.66.0/24
      66.218.67.0/24
      209.73.160.0/24
      209.73.164.0/24
      209.131.38.0/24

      Adding these addresses to your whitelist helps ensure that client
      email is not blocked due to false positives from filters.

      For more information about how to read these address ranges,
      see ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4632.txt

      In short, an address block like 209.131.38.0/24 means
      all the addresses from 209.131.38.0 through 209.131.38.255
      should be allowed to send mail as these are Yahoo! Groups
      outbound mail servers.

      The entire range of IPs are not used by mailers, but the entire range
      are Yahoo! servers. Our outgoing mailers run custom software and do
      not handle incoming mail or listen on port 25. For incoming mail,
      please see the MX records for yahoogroups.com and
      returns.groups.yahoo.com.