Re: y foil fit

  • johnorear <johno@iglou.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
      I'm 6'2", ride a 59cm foil, and could probably do with a 62, but
      couldn't find one last fall. So if you're 6', you probably want to be
      thinking about a 59.

      Might want to sell just the frame, and get another frame. Foil frames
      are going in the $500-600 range right now on ebay, and all of them
      seem to be selling.

      --John

      --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "chernovsky <sjmpharm420@h...>"