For Sale: 1999 Trek Y Foil 66D

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      I am selling a 1999 Trek Y Foil 66D in excellent condition and
      complete, ready to ride. 62cm I believe. Asking price is $1500 OBO. Stand
      included.
      Here is a link if you would like a rundown on this collectors item
      http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=1999&Brand=Trek&Model=Y+Foil+66D&Type=bike#.UT7CNjetr-J

      Pick up only please, no shipping. Owner is in Venice, California. Cash only
      please.
      I've attached a few pictures. Spare me from putting this unique and classic
      bike on ebay.

      Respectfully,
      Ron