Trek Y-22 Mountain Bike ~ Nude ...... Carbon Color

  • B
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Selling my Trek Y-22, Nude Carbon Color, Size Medium. I am 6'-1" @ 200# and it is currently tuned for me. Never off-road, used for city riding only. Hass less than 15-20 miles on it since new!!!! Includes a few extras; new grips, extra bull horns, seat bag, rear shock pump, padded seat, etc... GREAT tread! Never crashed. Few normal scuffs from storage, etc... Never left outdoors or in the sun! Rides well. 24 speed.

      Located in the Monterey Bay area, California ... could possibly meet you in San Jose area (CA) as well. Taking reasonable offers.... Not in a RUSH to sell but I can no longer ride offroad (though the closest this bike has been to "offroad" is unpaved walking trails).

      Time to thin my Trek Y Series heard to just my Y Foil 66!!!! Picture available or I can text it you you.
    • B
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Just uploaded 2 images under "Bill's Photos"

        Thanks!

        Bill

        --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "B" <go_4_fish@...> wrote:

        > Selling my Trek Y-22, Nude Carbon Color, Size Medium. I am 6'-1" @ 200# and it is currently tuned for me. Never off-road, used for city riding only. Hass less than 15-20 miles on it since new!!!! Includes a few extras; new grips, extra bull horns, seat bag, rear shock pump, padded seat, etc... GREAT tread! Never crashed. Few normal scuffs from storage, etc... Never left outdoors or in the sun! Rides well. 24 speed.
        >
        > Located in the Monterey Bay area, California ... could possibly meet you in San Jose area (CA) as well. Taking reasonable offers.... Not in a RUSH to sell but I can no longer ride offroad (though the closest this bike has been to "offroad" is unpaved walking trails).
        >
        > Time to thin my Trek Y Series heard to just my Y Foil 66!!!! Picture available or I can text it you you.

      • Guillermo Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
          Bill, you might have more luck selling this nice ride on the trekybikes yahoo group forum, and if you include a price. Goodluck.

          -Guillermo