frame for sale

  • bencowan58
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2011
      While searching for a part for my yfoil build came across a bike shop in NC with a 56cm warranty frame for sale. Never built, threadless fork. Jeff is the guy I talked to, his number is 704.878.9683 if you're interested.
    • JACOB DAVIS
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
        I am selling my y-foil. it is complete and perfect. All original, full service just performed. I ride it frequently 40-60 miles per ride and have zero issues. It is blue and once again, 9.5 out of 10.   Serious inquiries only. Email me for pics, etc. $850 or best offer. I am located in Indianapolis

        Jacob

      • Rob Powell
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
          What size is it?

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
            Size?

            On 10/11/11, JACOB DAVIS <jacobcdavis@...> wrote:
            > I am selling my y-foil. it is complete and perfect. All original, full
            > service just performed. I ride it frequently 40-60 miles per ride and have
            > zero issues. It is blue and once again, 9.5 out of 10.   Serious inquiries
            > only. Email me for pics, etc. $850 or best offer. I am located in
            > Indianapolis
            >

            > Jacob

            Sent from my mobile device

            Rick Schulze
            rick.g.schulze@...
          • JACOB DAVIS
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
              sorry, I think it is a 55 or 56. I have to measure when I get home.  I am 5'10" 175lbs.

              Jacob Davis
              jacobcdavis@...
              Cell-317-409-2893

            • cyciumx@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
                The size will be on the inside of the rear dropout

                Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

                sorry, I think it is a 55 or 56. I have to measure when I get home.  I am 5'10" 175lbs.

                Jacob Davis
                jacobcdavis@...
                Cell-317-409-2893

                >________________________________

              • JACOB DAVIS
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
                  Thanks!

                  >________________________________

                • Jan Isley
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
                    What is a "warranty" frame?

                    My never built 56cm frame is still available.

                  • JACOB DAVIS
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
                      The frame size is 56. I would prefer local pickup in Indianapolis. I would be willing to meet nearby. Let me know if anyone else needs any other picks. I also have a pair of 9.5 brand new bontrager shoes with clip for the bike. $179 paid new, worn once, sell for $75

                      Jacob

                    • Tspoon2
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 11, 2011
                        SEND PIC O BIKE AND SHOES!