Re: hello all

  • uzz32_soarer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      Ahh that's terrible news. Interesting that after all those years of riding the one bike, you'd want to purchase another the same.

      That just shows how much it meant to you. Hope you find a good one.

      Perry
    • glzl@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hey boss,
        I hope you're enjoying life down under. I found him a gold y foil. Take care, Gene
        Ahh that's terrible news. Interesting that after all those years of riding the one bike, you'd want to purchase another the same.

        That just shows how much it meant to you. Hope you find a good one.

        Perry

      • homee2010
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
          Re: stolen Y-foil:

          As I told my wife, who exclaimed "now you can get a new bike", ANYONE can get a NEW bike. I want my Y-foil back!!!!!!

          Kinda like when I had a '65 Mustang (which is now deceased...)

          Alex

          --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "uzz32_soarer" <uzz32_soarer@...> wrote:

          > Ahh that's terrible news. Interesting that after all those years of riding the one bike, you'd want to purchase another the same.
          >
          > That just shows how much it meant to you. Hope you find a good one.
          >
          > Perry

        • uzz32_soarer
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
            Gee that was quick. Congrats on the new goldy.

            Enjoying life immensely Gene. Doing a 100km charity ride this weekend and just signed myself up for a 200km plus ride in the new year. It amazes me still how many heads this old bike turns. Maybe as it was never released here it's a completely new look to most.

            Take extra good care of the new one Alex :)