How to determine Yfoil Frame size.

  • NICK B
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and found a mess of info none of it answering the question.

      I just bought my 1st one. It is supposed to be a 58CM but it seems smaller to me. Then again this is not your typical bike.
      So I'm trying to identify how the frame size measurement is done so I can be sure.
    • glzl@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Nick,

         If you look on the rear area where the rear derailleur attaches to the frame on the inside you'll see an engraving along with a serial #. I'm guessing you have a 56cm
        I'm sorry if this has been asked before.  I did a search and found a mess of info none of it answering the question.

        I just bought my 1st one.  It is supposed to be a 58CM but it seems smaller to me.  Then again this is not your typical bike.
        So I'm trying to identify how  the frame size measurement is done so I can be sure.

      • Timothy Moore