looking to sell a very nice/expensive saddle

  • Gino
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Hey group,
      I took in trade a very high end saddle, a selle italia optima technologika saddle. This saddle retails for over $500 which I think is ridiculous but none the less it is. It's an all carbon saddle including the rails. It does have a small amount of padding for your arse. It's in very good condition. I'm planning on listing it on ebay next week some time but thought I would see if anyone on the site might be interested in it. I'm asking $175 shipped for it.I'll try and post a few pics of it on the site. Thanks, Gene