May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 5, 2009
      Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks

      Barry
    • Anthony Bucher
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 5, 2009
        Well, I lost the bid on the Gold 59cm on Ebay today.

        Had to bid early and draw attention because of work :(

        Hope the new owner makes good use of it.

        And I hope you get yours sold soon.

        To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
        From: elementsdesign90@...
        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000
        Subject: [yfoil] May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*

        Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks

        Barry

      • Garfield Norris
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 5, 2009
          Anthony the guy who bought my 59 a few months ago is selling his email me at gnorris3@... and I will put you in touch with him.

          Garfield
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Garfield Norris III
          713-429-3767

          From: elementsdesign90@...
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
            Thanks. I hope you find one.

            Also, I meant to say that I am willing to sell the items individually.

            --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bucher <anthonybucher@...> wrote:

            > Well, I lost the bid on the Gold 59cm on Ebay today.
            >
            > Had to bid early and draw attention because of work :(
            >

            > Hope the new owner makes good use of it.
            >

            > And I hope you get yours sold soon.
            >

            > To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
            > From: elementsdesign90@...
            > Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000
            > Subject: [yfoil] May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*
            >

            > Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks
            >
            > Barry

          • art
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
              Barry
              do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only? thanks

              art mata
              "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
              –Sophocles

            • glzl@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
                Hey Art,

                 There's a 56cm inkwell blue frame on ebay right now. It's in okay condition. Later, Gene
                do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only?  thanks

                art mata
                "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                –Sophocles

                --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@...> wrote:

                > Thanks. I hope you find one.
                >
                > Also, I meant to say that I am willing to sell the items individually.
                >
                > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bucher <anthonybucher@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Well, I lost the bid on the Gold 59cm on Ebay today.
                > >
                > > Had to bid early and draw attention because of work :(
                > >

                > > Hope the new owner makes good use of it.
                > >

                > > And I hope you get yours sold soon.
                > >

                > > To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: elementsdesign90@
                > > Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000
                > > Subject: [yfoil] May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*
                > >

                > > Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks
                > >
                > > Barry

              • Barry
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
                  Hey Art, where are you located? Thanks

                  --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@...> wrote:

                  > Barry
                  > do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only? thanks
                  >
                  > art mata
                  > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                  > –Sophocles
                  >
                  > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Thanks. I hope you find one.
                  > >
                  > > Also, I meant to say that I am willing to sell the items individually.
                  > >
                  > > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bucher <anthonybucher@> wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > Well, I lost the bid on the Gold 59cm on Ebay today.
                  > > >
                  > > > Had to bid early and draw attention because of work :(
                  > > >

                  > > > Hope the new owner makes good use of it.
                  > > >

                  > > > And I hope you get yours sold soon.
                  > > >

                  > > > To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > From: elementsdesign90@
                  > > > Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000
                  > > > Subject: [yfoil] May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*
                  > > >

                  > > > Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks
                  > > >
                  > > > Barry

                • art
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
                    sunny san diego.

                    art mata
                    "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                    –Sophocles

                    --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@...> wrote:

                    > Hey Art, where are you located? Thanks
                    >
                    > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Barry
                    > > do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only? thanks
                    > >
                    > > art mata
                    > > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                    > > –Sophocles
                    > >
                    > > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks. I hope you find one.
                    > > >
                    > > > Also, I meant to say that I am willing to sell the items individually.

                  • Barry
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
                      I paid $440.00 including shipping. I will sell it for the same, including professional boxing & insurance to you. Here are some pics I took.

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03958.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03959.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03960.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03961.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03962.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03963.jpg

                      http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03964.jpg

                      --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@...> wrote:

                      > sunny san diego.
                      >
                      > art mata
                      > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                      > –Sophocles
                      >
                      > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hey Art, where are you located? Thanks
                      > >
                      > > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Barry
                      > > > do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only? thanks
                      > > >
                      > > > art mata
                      > > > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                      > > > –Sophocles

                    • Anthony Bucher
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 6, 2009
                        Looking for a gold 59cm.

                        I think they look beautiful.

                        And closer to my size.

                        Got a 56cm postal that I bought on looks alone and didn't regret it.

                        To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
                        From: glzl@...
                        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:11:56 +0000
                        Subject: Re: [yfoil] Re: May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*

                        Hey Art,

                        There's a 56cm inkwell blue frame on ebay right now. It's in okay condition. Later, Gene
                        do you have a guesstimate asking price for your frame and fork only? thanks

                        art mata
                        "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                        �Sophocles

                        --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@...> wrote:

                        > Thanks. I hope you find one.
                        >
                        > Also, I meant to say that I am willing to sell the items individually.
                        >
                        > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bucher <anthonybucher@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Well, I lost the bid on the Gold 59cm on Ebay today.
                        > >
                        > > Had to bid early and draw attention because of work :(
                        > >

                        > > Hope the new owner makes good use of it.
                        > >

                        > > And I hope you get yours sold soon.
                        > >

                        > > To: yfoil@yahoogroups.com
                        > > From: elementsdesign90@
                        > > Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:10:52 +0000
                        > > Subject: [yfoil] May be selling 56cm y foil 66 *Red*
                        > >

                        > > Just putting some feelers out there. I purchased a y foil 66 56cm red in great condition in February of this year. It has been sitting in my closet since, and I have too much going on right now to build up. This frame has original fork in great condition. Original 600 bb & headset. Both F&F have nearly perfect original paint. It does have the very common paint crack near the bb, and some wear at the seatpost clamp. I also have NIB SRAM TT Carbon Brake Levers and SRAM Force Carbon Crankset 175mm (No bb). These were planned for the build. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be happy to forward pics. I would take $650.00 shipped for all, or I will sell seperate on Ebay. I have 100% feedback through ebay and have been selling since 2004. Here is my ebay username:Elementsdesign90. Thanks
                        > >
                        > > Barry

                      • Barry
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 7, 2009
                          I am going to put this up on Ebay by the weekend. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks

                          --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@...> wrote:

                          > I paid $440.00 including shipping. I will sell it for the same, including professional boxing & insurance to you. Here are some pics I took.
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03958.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03959.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03960.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03961.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03962.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03963.jpg
                          >
                          > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03964.jpg
                          >
                          > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > sunny san diego.
                          > >
                          > > art mata
                          > > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                          > > –Sophocles
                          > >
                          > > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Hey Art, where are you located? Thanks

                        • Barry
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 9, 2009
                            I may let it go cheaper without the ebay and paypal fees. I may list on craigs first. EB & PP are getting steep on their fees lately.

                            --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@...> wrote:

                            > I am going to put this up on Ebay by the weekend. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks
                            >
                            > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <elementsdesign90@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I paid $440.00 including shipping. I will sell it for the same, including professional boxing & insurance to you. Here are some pics I took.
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03958.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03959.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03960.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03961.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03962.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03963.jpg
                            > >
                            > > http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p291/dani78_02/Y%20Foil/?action=view¤t=DSC03964.jpg
                            > >
                            > > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "art" <faboo3@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > sunny san diego.
                            > > >
                            > > > art mata
                            > > > "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating"
                            > > > –Sophocles

                          • Barry
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 12, 2009
                              I may go ebay after all. That Y just sold for almost $480 with shipping, and mine is in better condition.