RE: [yfoil] 2 y foils for sale 51cm, 56cm

  • Scott Buchanan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2009
      You described my bike almost to the T, except the triple.

      Scott Buchanan
      PDQ Technology Solutions
      voice 941.235.7371 | 7 fax 866.521.0869
      a Suncoast Business Technologies Partner
      We manage IT

      I will hopefully get you some pics of it tomorrow afternoon. Like I said it's a 51cm postal blue. It has ultegra triple crank set up on it. If I recall correctly it has blue rolf vector comps on it. It also has profile aero bars on it. The frame while it's structurally sound it does have some scratches and if I recall a bit of the clear coat around the decals was showing through. Any other question please feel free to ask. Thanks, Gene