Re: 62cm postal blue frame

  • tarhill64
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Richardson" <glzl@...> wrote:

      > Hey group,
      > I recently bought off ebay a gold 62cm y foil frame. I have a blue
      > 62cm that I may be selling or trading. If any of you are possibly
      > wanting to move up sizes I may consider trading for a 59cm gold or red
      > y foil frame. I'm just throwing this out there. Happy trails, Gene

      Hello all,
      I am a brand new member and am very interested in learning about and possibly
      purchasing a yfoil. I think I'm probably looking for a 62cm, open to a 59cm, and interested
      in all builds. Thanks very much. Hugh.
    • wakko warner
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        Hugh
        there's a nice one that came up on ebay today thats starting at
        $800. 59cm gold w DA comps

      • glzl@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          Hugh,

           Hi I'm Gene the owner of the 62cm trek y foil frame. I was planning on building it on building and selling soon. Why don't you give me a call and we can talk about it. I can be reached at (360)480-3189. Thanks again,Gene----- Original Message -----