gold giro atmos helmet

  • Gene Richardson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hey group,
      Is there anyone out there who has a gold giro atmos helmet they're
      willing to part with? I just picked up a gold 62cm frame and would
      like to match up the frame to the helmet. Thanks, Gene
    • Anthony Bucher
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
        There is life here!

        I was wondering who won that auction. I was thinking about bidding myself but didn't think I could fit on that frame well. I have a 56cm that is probably optimum for me with the seat post way up high. You definitely would have had some more bids if it was a 59cm.

        Glad it went to someone on the group.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
            Hey group,
            Well I sadly ended up selling my gold y foil. I have a medium giro atmos helmet if anyone is looking for one. It is a size medium. It has been worn 3 times it could pass for new . It comes with the blue helmet pod and the original box. if anyone is interested please get in touch with me.
            Thanks, Gene
          • jsb_s2k
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
              Just purchased a gold 59 77. Could I get more info re: your helmut. Pics Possible?
            • glzl@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
                Congrats on your purchase of your y foil. I will send you 2 or 3 pics but they're kinda big so it may be 2 or more emails. Thanks, Gene
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009
                  Sorry Gene, been tied up and out of town.

                  What are you wanting for the helmet? Did you paint it yourself or did
                  it come from the factory like that? Do you know how the sized run?

                  Thanks,

                  Jay
                • glzl@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009
                    Jay,
                    Thanks for getting back to me. I bought this helmet this way. This helmet is the helmet Lance rode on the final day he broke the record for most wins in a row 6 each date is on the helmet. The size of the helmet is55-59cm or 21.75" - 23.25"

                    Here are some more pics of the helmet and box. I would like $125 for it plus shipping. This will one day be a collectors item assuming Lance ever retires. It retailed for$299 and I believe they only made 2004 of them . Thanks, Gene