Re: [yfoil] Guess what my wife got me for Christmas . . . . . .

  • craig boyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
      That plate is really cool. We need something like this in California to cool off the road-ragers. The last time I rode in Texas (Fort Worth) I was amazed at how polite the drivers were, despite the almost complete lack of bike lanes, I didn't get buzzed once.

      Maybe for your birthday you can airbrush out the seatube and turn the bike on the plate into a Y-Foil.

      Craig

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        Craig,

        I might just have to do that. Those were my sentiments exactly. I really like the plates, but how perfect would it have been if the bike on the plate had already been a Y-foil? I'll have to look it over. Then again I don't know if it's a real good idea to deface a State issued license plate. Hmmmm!

        Ron

        That plate is really cool. We need something like this in California to cool off the road-ragers. The last time I rode in Texas (Fort Worth) I was amazed at how polite the drivers were, despite the almost complete lack of bike lanes, I didn't get buzzed once.

        Maybe for your birthday you can airbrush out the seatube and turn the bike on the plate into a Y-Foil.

        Craig

        Ooops! I guess that didn't work, how about this.

        http://sports. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/yfoil/ photos/view/ 9a65?b=1

        Click on the above link or paste it into your browser.

        :-)

        Ron