How sweet a ride it is!

  • coasttocoast53560
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      In searching for your Y foil remember: You are most likely going to
      get a used frame and there can be problems in finding one this way,
      whereas, a new one at a shop is a different story all together.

      If you get one at a dealer you will get the trek warranty. A
      lifetime warranty is worth a few dollars more and a professional
      build up is also worth a few less headaches. Just ask Matt and I of
      what we've been through. I 've learned a great deal along the way and
      I did find my frame at a dealer. this is a very worthwhile adventure,

      but remember about the great deals $$$ that you thought you got once
      upon a time that weren't such great deals. As mom said " If sounds
      like it's too good to be true it probally is". This philosopher will
      sign off and just a note my bike is running GREAT! Love my barcons,
      can use all the gears except the extremes, without rubbinG! YEAH!