proto type look beam frame/fork

  • Gene Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:48 AM
      Hello,
      I have a carbon fiber look frame/fork with a chris king headset that
      I'm looking to sell. This looks like a cross between our y foil and
      zipps beam frame. I have been told that this is a VERY RARE frame. It
      is an xl model the seat tube is 62cm the top tube 56cm. I can gladly
      send a pic of it if anyone would like to see it. It's white with lot's
      of look decals on it. I'm asking $850 for it. Thanks,Gene
    • R.D. Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 4:08 PM
        Gene,

        Can you shoot me a pic or two of it. Thanks.

        Ron