selling my 62cm y foil

  • Gene Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hey group,
      I am giving serious consideration to selling my (postal) 62cm y foil
      77. It has the ultegra groupo with a triple crank for us older
      enthusiast. It also has almost brand new bontrager aero race x lite
      wheels, about 100mi, also very high end tires, also only 100mi, made
      by specialized(armadillo pros) these tires are virtually puncture
      proof!It has a very nice red fizik carbon wingflex saddle, also has
      carbon aero bars, along with a carbon stem, carbon seat post(aero) and
      a carbon water bottle cage. The frame/fork is in real good cond,
      especially considering it's a 1999 model. I will gladly send pics of
      it along with a price if any one is interested. If not I will try and
      sell on ebay. Thanks, and happy riding guys. Gene