Trek Y Foil 77

  • Adam Firestone
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
      I have a 62 cm 1999 Y Foil for sale. Original gold yellow paint. Full Dura
      Ace components, Rolf Vector wheels, Profile Designs Aerolite bars, Giant EXT
      Pro Stem, Thomson seat post, Specialized Racecomp saddle. I used in two
      triathlons but then parked it. Extremely low mileage.

    • tommo2469
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hi,

        Do you still have the bike for sale and if so where are you in the
        world? Can you send me a few good shots of the bike and it equipment
        that's on it!

        Best regards

        Tommo