Trek Y Foil 77

  • Adam Firestone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2007
      I have a 62 cm 1999 Y Foil for sale. Original gold yellow paint. Full Dura
      Ace components, Rolf Vector wheels, Profile Designs Aerolite bars, Giant EXT
      Pro Stem, Thomson seat post, Specialized Racecomp saddle. I used in two
      triathlons but then parked it. Extremely low mileage.

    • tommo2469
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hi,

        Do you still have the bike for sale and if so where are you in the
        world? Can you send me a few good shots of the bike and it equipment
        that's on it!

        Best regards

        Tommo

        --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Firestone" <adam@...> wrote:

        > I have a 62 cm 1999 Y Foil for sale. Original gold yellow paint.
        Full Dura
        > Ace components, Rolf Vector wheels, Profile Designs Aerolite bars,
        Giant EXT
        > Pro Stem, Thomson seat post, Specialized Racecomp saddle. I used in
        two
        > triathlons but then parked it. Extremely low mileage.

      • rcktmnsprts7
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2016
          Hello everyone, I have an immaculate gold 62 cm Y Foil 77 for sale, Campagnolo 9 spd drivetrain, brakes and levers, black Rolf Vector wheels, if interested I can send photos and a complete component listing, this bike is in pristine condition and always kept in my apt and covered. Thanks.

          Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device