62cm Y-Foil for Sale

  • supernerdzilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I recently have upgraded (well I hope it's an upgrade) to a new Madone
      SL and I need to sell my Y-Foil 66. It's a 62cm and is still mostly a
      stock setup. The bike has the newer Ultregra Shifters and the paint
      is still perfect with no scratches or chips. Included with the bike
      will be a new set of bontrager race lite tires and I'll put on new bar
      tape. The bike is almost like new and I just did a complete clean up
      and put on a new chain and had it tuned up. I'm a bike shop employee
      so the bike has had great care. I want it to go to someone who
      appreciates the Y-foil for what it is. I can send pictures to anyone
      who might be interested. I would like go get $1400.00 for it as it is
      in great condition.
      Kenthebruce@...
    • tommo2469
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hi Ken,

        Do you still have the bike? If so where are you in the world and can
        you send me as many different photo's of the bike showing the
        different areas as close as possible without loosing focus!

        Best regards

        Tommo

        --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "supernerdzilla" <kenthebruce@...>