RE: [yfoil] looking for a y foil

  • yfoilguy@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      Jim,
      If you can send me a pic along with a description/price. That would be great. Thanks
      From: "James Hannon" <hannon_jim@...>

    • yfoilguy@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7, 2006
        From: "John Gratsias" <jgratsias@...>
        > I'm 5'6", I ride a 51, and I wouldn't want to ride anything larger.
        >
        > John
        >
        > --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, "weekendyfoiler" <yfoilguy@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have a friend who has decided to move up in class of bicycle. He is
        > > wanting to purchase a y foil. He is 5'6'' I am guessing he would need
        > > a 54cm.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Eric,
        If you read the above email, it just confirms that the sizing for the bike you're buying isn't going to be wrong for you. I think I know that I have your best interest in mind, that why I posted this topic on the y foil club. Also the spinergy's I have , the rear bearing is making noise , this is something I have been putting off, totally rideable, but if I sll them, I would either sell them for $200 or probably 250 with the new bearing. Just something to think about. I hope to be picking up anothe rset of wheels this Sunday. Later gotta run