Triple,aerobars, owners manual

  • aka66y
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Greetings,
      An appreciated flurry of response re: triple crankset and
      I may defer to the wisdom of the group concensus. I am 61 with chronic
      knee problems and I will investigate all the suggestions made.
      That being said "the triple " was an incidental comment in the midst of
      two queries.1)Is there an available source for a copy of
      original "Owners Manual"? 2)Need to raise elbow pads on Profile Century
      Aerobar to clear base bar. Would welcome ideas to improvise a riser kit.
      Today is Minus 20 degrees and probably the warmest day for the next 12
      weeks so all my cycling is with an indoor trainer on a Trek 1200 while
      meantime the "Y" stands magnificently chanting at the bit awaiting
      the "rides of March".
      Darryl