San Francisco Y

  • meuritt@citycom.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2002
      Last week someone asked about picking up a Y or signing for it from
      the dealer so he could get it delivered east.

      Is this still a need? I might be able to help

      Mike
    • orthokevin@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2002
        Thanks for the offer, I was the one who had contacted chain reaction and got the no-ship response.  However, I actually won the ebay auction on the bike I mailed out a link on.   Will hopefully be a fellow foiler real soon.

        Will keep you posted if it falls through though....

        Kevin