Re: [yfoil] Re: New to group. Searching for a y foil.

  • Michael Wolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      Ok, will be selling off the Gold Y77 with HED Jet 60
      wheelset. It's a TT now but can change it to a road.
      I'm going to list it for $2000 with the full Ultegra
      or I also have Campy Record if interested. If
      interested let me know as I can submit pix in it's tt
      phase.

      Selling off 6 bikes if anyone is interested let me
      know. Lowest is a 2004 Nova with Ult/105 mix, carbon
      fork for $500, some used parts on it but mainly new.

      Thanks,
      Mike - Hawaii

      --- ztt91em <ztt91@...> wrote:

      > Road pls. Ride a cervelo p2k for tt. Thanks.
      > Raj
      >
      > Have --- In yfoil@yahoogroups.com, Michael Wolf
      > <soberollers@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > I might have a gold y-77 complete for sale, will
      > know
      > > in a few days as my new tt bike has come in and
      > will
      > > test it out on Monday.
      > >
      > > Do you want it as a road or TT?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Mike - Hawaii
      > >

      > > --- ztt91em <ztt91@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Hi guys,
      > > > Brand new to the group and am searching for a y
      > > > foil... preferrably
      > > > complete if possible or suggestions to build up
      > > > frame. Just missed
      > > > a 99 y77 on ebay... full dura ace with vector
      > pro
      > > > rims for $1375
      > > > shipped... darn auto snipe bidding. No y foils
      > in
      > > > New Orleans to
      > > > ride but need a good bike that absorbs the bumps
      > > > between rides on my
      > > > cervelo p2k(a bit harsher). I have an 85 cm
      > inseam
      > > > and think a 56cm
      > > > frame would fit. IF anyone knows of any bikes
      > out
      > > > there pls let me
      > > > know. Preference would be USPS blue.
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Raj

      > > All your favorites on one personal page � Try My
      > Yahoo!
      > > http://my.yahoo.com

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • jim25272002
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2005
        54 CM USPS blue available with ultegra headset, BB and carbon Easton
        seatpost. Frame and fork has less than 300 miles. I purchased this
        frameset new from a dealer about a year ago. The geometry is a
        liitle to tight for my liking. Flawless.
      • pgastilo@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2005
          Hi Jim,

          Just curious, friend of mine may be interested and you mentioned tight geometry.  She is 5'6" w/30" inseam, would a 54cm fit her?  If so, price/pictures/etc.?  Thanx!

          LiveStrong ~ RideStrong
          Phil G.
          301.567.6409 / h
          301.526.5490 / c

          54 CM USPS blue available with ultegra headset, BB and carbon Easton
          seatpost.  Frame and fork has less than 300 miles.  I purchased this
          frameset new from a dealer about a year ago.  The geometry is a
          liitle to tight for my liking.  Flawless.

        • Richard A. Wilt
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2005
            Hi Jim,
            I'd like to see some pics if you have any.  How much do you need out of bike?
            Thanks,
            Rich