BBC - Dominic Blizzard clarifies future at Yeovil Town

  • Mike O'Reilly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18122716

      Dominic Blizzard clarifies future at Yeovil Town
      18 May 2012, Last updated at 15:33 GMT

      Yeovil midfielder Dominic Blizzard has signed a new one-year contract
      and insisted there was never any chance of him not doing so.

      Earlier in the week manager Gary Johnson revealed on the club website
      that the 28-yea-old had not contacted him about the offer they had tabled.

      But Blizzard told BBC Somerset: "I've signed and there was never a point
      that I wasn't going to sign.

      "I'm happy with the whole environment. That's why I'm willing to sign
      again."

      Blizzard joined Yeovil last summer after his release by Bristol Rovers
      and made 32 appearances this season.

      He had a frustrating spell at the Memorial Stadium because of several
      injury lay-offs and is eager to continue his run in the Glovers first team.

      "It's nice to get games under my belt and the more games you play, the
      more you can find your level," he added.

      "I still feel like I've got another few gears to go up and I'm hoping to
      find that next season."