1-0!

  • Tim Ray
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
      Is anyone out there?

      Lockwood makes it 1-0 on 24 minutes.

      Hereford down to 10 men after a brawl.

      Tim
    • Paul Eustace
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
        I'm out here, what happened in the brawl?

        Cheers

        Paul
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
          All I know is what I got on a very short text message. Locky committed a
          foul. A punch-up ensued and their No.10 (Grant) got a straight red. Skivo
          and Ben Smith got yellows.

          Neil Mustoe has also been booked for us earlier in the game.

          Tim

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
            Its very frustrating not being there today. i'm a nervous reck watching
            teletext. Its a lot easier being at the games.

            Cheers

            Paul

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
              There is 'live' text commentary at
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/teams/y/yeovi
              l/html/live_hi.stm

              The latest scores are all wrong but the commentary is fairly comprehensive.
              Just keep pressing the refresh button!

              Tim

            • Jonathan Wheeler
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                Yeovil 4-0 Hereford: result - sounds like a late landside.

                Two Hereford men off (says Ceefax) as well as one Chester (leading 2-0; late
                ko).

                So we're still eight points clear of Donnie (who won 4-0), and one less game
                to go.

                Mind you, Ceefax also reports Scarborough's crowd at over 8,000; so some of
                the above may not be reliable!

                Jonathan.

              • masterdoogle@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                  wheeler.woodhouse@... writes:

                  > Mind you, Ceefax also reports Scarborough's crowd at over 8,000; so some of
                  > the above may not be reliable!
                  >
                  > Jonathan.

                  we beat all conference games (obviously) and all but one of the third
                  division games in attendance (Oxford being the exception)

                  About the game today, I thought we had a card-happy ref today.. although he
                  helped us out.. maybe.. He definitely ruined the game I thought.
                  I said maybe above because hereford definitely played better in the second
                  half with 10 men.
                  The brawl situation in the first half was like the one at home to Halifax
                  when the ref had no idea and I guess it was just pick and choose to see who
                  got the red or not. Thats what I saw anyway :)

                  Great crowd.. hope we get many more like that between now and the end of the
                  season!

                  cheers, Dave

                • Jonathan Wheeler
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                    . . . and Ceefax now admits that Scarborough's crowd was 824!

                    Jonathan.

                    P S See you all at Halifax, but not any Doncaster - I ask you, what a
                    pratting silly day for one of your best mates to choose to get married!

                    > > Mind you, Ceefax also reports Scarborough's crowd at over 8,000; so some
                    of
                    > > the above may not be reliable!
                    > >
                    > > Jonathan.
                    > >

                    > we beat all conference games (obviously) and all but one of the third
                    > division games in attendance (Oxford being the exception)
                    >
                    > About the game today, I thought we had a card-happy ref today.. although
                    he
                    > helped us out.. maybe.. He definitely ruined the game I thought.
                    > I said maybe above because hereford definitely played better in the second
                    > half with 10 men.
                    > The brawl situation in the first half was like the one at home to Halifax
                    > when the ref had no idea and I guess it was just pick and choose to see
                    who
                    > got the red or not. Thats what I saw anyway :)
                    >
                    > Great crowd.. hope we get many more like that between now and the end of
                    the
                    > season!
                    >
                    > cheers, Dave

                  • huish.hugh
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
                      > P S See you all at Halifax, but not any Doncaster - I ask you, what a
                      > pratting silly day for one of your best mates to choose to
                      > get married!

                      You'll be OK so long as we beat Burscough.

                      Regards, HHH.

                      ---