Queues

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Tim and I couldn't make it tonight in the end, and I have just spoken to Matt who is queuing at the ground. Apparently, the queues go round the ground and spill into the car park, and cars are parked/abandoned *everywhere*! Not that surprising really, I suppose, but it reminds me of the Enfield match and makes me disappointed to be missing it.

      Vanessa
      vanessa9@...

      PS I was one of the unlucky ones who didn't manage to get in to the ground. I did still see the match though, well most of it anyway - from the roof of a portacabin behind the home terrace!! :-))