Need some prayers for healing

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hello, everyone-

      My mom, Libby (Lysbeth)Smailes, is having back surgery tomorrow. She (and I) would appreciate prayers for healing directed her way. So, if you are so inclined, please include her in your prayers.

      Thanks,

      Suzanne
    • Johanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011
        Our prayers for a refuah shleima are with her.  Please  let us know how she’s doing.

        Johanna

        Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:20 AM
        Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] Need some prayers for healing

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2011

          All,

          My mom’s surgery went very well this morning, and she’ll now be starting the road to recovery. Thank you for your prayers, and she’ll need them for a while yet! I also appreciate your kind words and support.

          Suzanne

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2011
            SO glad it went well and we will continue to think of our mom on her way to recovery.

            Toni