Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Need a d'var Torah

  • randi rothman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
      I'd be happy to lead the Torah discussion.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014

        For our services this coming Saturday we need a volunteer for the d'var Torah. We will be chanting Exodus 25:1-9 (but you can get your theme from anywhere in the parasha).

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
          Len and I are in LA.

          Toni

          Hello, everyone-

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
            Rub it in (brrrrrrrrr!!)

            Bring back some LA weather when you come home! Safe travels!

            Suzanne
            From: Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...>
            Sender: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:34:33 -0800