Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Need a d'var Torah

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hi All,
      We've got family coming in and will be spending Saturday in a reunion of sorts--
      Perhaps someone who hasn't led would like to take a spin? :-)
      Happy Chanukah and see you all soon!

      ***Email is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent concerns***

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1 6:52 PM
        I'd be happy to lead the Torah discussion.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
          Hello, everyone-

          For our services this coming Saturday we need a volunteer for the d'var Torah. We will be chanting Exodus 25:1-9 (but you can get your theme from anywhere in the parasha).

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
            Len and I are in LA.

            Toni

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2014
              Rub it in (brrrrrrrrr!!)

              Bring back some LA weather when you come home! Safe travels!

              Suzanne
              From: Antonia Dosik <tdosik@...>
              Sender: <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:34:33 -0800