Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Annual Meeting Reminder

  • Elliot Gaines
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2010
      Yvonne and I are getting ready for a trip to Europe.  I will miss the meeting.  But you have my vote; if anything comes up, I quote Groucho, "whatever it is, I'm against it!"  See you all later in December.
      Elliot

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
        This is (another) reminder that we have our annual meeting on the first Sunday of December. We will therefore be meeting:

        Dec 5th 1:00 pm at Toni and Len's house - 315 Kingsfield

        Hope to see you there!