Re: [yellowspringshavurah] Annual Meeting Reminder

  • Len Kramer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2010
      315 Kingsfield to be precise

      Len

      On Nov 24, 2010, at 0:26, Larry Turyn <boismortier99@...> wrote:

      Is Toni and Len's house on Kingsfield?--Larry

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2010
        Yvonne and I are getting ready for a trip to Europe.  I will miss the meeting.  But you have my vote; if anything comes up, I quote Groucho, "whatever it is, I'm against it!"  See you all later in December.
        Elliot

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
          This is (another) reminder that we have our annual meeting on the first Sunday of December. We will therefore be meeting:

          Dec 5th 1:00 pm at Toni and Len's house - 315 Kingsfield

          Hope to see you there!