Hopping Challah

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      No, it doesn't hop, but my 8-year-old grandson Phillip sure does, and he made up the name.  Phillip and I have been baking challah on Thursdays and selling it for $5 a loaf at the South Village Farmer's Market, Thursdays 2-5 in the Dollar General parking lot.
      Fresh, no preservatives, organic ingredients, options include white and part-whole-wheat, with or without sesame seeds.
      It's for a good cause:  Phillip is earning money toward a new bicycle he wants.  Plus it gives Phillip and Bubbie some fun time together.
      Consider this option for those weeks when you just don't have time to bake . . .
      Shalom,
      - Celia