FW: Letter to Antioch

  • Toni Dosik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010
      All,

      This is the first of two emails that I received from Cheryl Keen regarding
      Rockford. The first, below, is a copy of a letter to the Acting President
      of Antioch regarding the lease.

      The second, which is on its way, is about the plans and costs related to
      insulating Rockford.

      We might want to consider what financial role we could play in helping
      accomplish the latter.

      Toni