Torah Repair

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I got a call last night from Ralph Williams, the Gabbai for Beth Abraham.  Apparently the Sofer they have used to repair their Torahs is back in the area, and long-story-short, they'd like to have our Torah back in order to finish the repairs to it.  He works in Enon, and can pick up the Torah on Monday or Tuesday at lunchtime or after work.  Would anyone be willing to meet him at the Rockford Chapel at any of those times?  Stephen and I would have a very difficult time making either of these times with carpool schedules and work.  You just need to unlock the Torah, get it out, and wait for him at the appointed time.  His office phone is 937-863-7131; his home phone is 937-885-7135; and his cellphone is 937-205-6996.  Please let me know ASAP so we can make plans.
      Thanks!!
      Cheryl

      Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
      Clinical & Consulting Psychologist