Reminder - Services tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      This is your friendly reminder that we will be having our Shabbat morning service tomorrow, 10 am, Rockford Chapel.

      We still need a d'var Torah - so, bring your thoughts/knowldege/questions. We will be reading Pinchas - the entire parshat is Numbers 28:16-30:1; we will be chanting Numbers 28:1-10.

      Shabbat shalom,

      Suzanne
    • Celia Diamond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        Alas, I'll have to miss this whole month -- this weekend I'm helping old friends celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary in Pittsburgh, and on the 17th I'll be with my extended family at Holden Beach, NC.
        August will be better for me.  I'll miss the services and everyone!
        - Celia