Re: [yellowspringshavurah] visit to cemetery on Sunday

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2010
      Hi, Jay.  Thanks for the reminder.  I plan to be buried next to my husband in the cemetery of our synagogue in Niskayuna, NY, so I'm not part of the cemetery interest group.
      If the Havurah as a whole decides to purchase cemetery land, of course I'll pay any fees levied on the entire membership (as opposed to fees for purchase of a plot), unless exception is made for those planning to be buried elsewhere.
      - Celia

      On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM, jay rothman <jrothman@...> wrote:

      Hello All, as mentioned on shabbat, there is a new possibility for us to purchase a block of plots in Xenia township (in a really beautiful place about 4 miles from YS - Stevenson's Cemetery). Some of us will gather for a field trip at the Rothman's home (1050 East Herman) this coming sunday at 9 am to car pool to the place. Those who want to bike will meet at 8:30. Please let us know if you can join us. Thanks, Jay

    • nance parent
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 10, 2010
        Hey jay,
        I plan on being there not sure if on bike or car...Nance

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 10, 2010
          I'll be there at 9 to carpool!

          Suzanne

          Suzanne Smailes Thomas Library Wittenberg University

          From: nance parent <nncparent@...>
          Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:45:44 -0400
          To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com<yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

          Hey jay,
          I plan on being there not sure if on bike or car...Nance

          Hello All, as mentioned on shabbat, there is a new possibility for us to purchase a block of plots in Xenia township (in a really beautiful place about 4 miles from YS - Stevenson's Cemetery). Some of us will gather for a field trip at the Rothman's home (1050 East Herman) this coming sunday at 9 am to car pool to the place. Those who want to bike will meet at 8:30. Please let us know if you can join us. Thanks, Jay

        • Leonard Kramer
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 11, 2010
            Re: [yellowspringshavurah] visit to cemetery on Sunday We’ll be at Rothman’s at 9 for carpool/caravan – we’re planning on going on to Xenia (Bob Evans or Perkins) for breakfast afterwards, so if anyone else wants to join us, you’re welcome.

            Len and Toni

            From: Jay Rothman <jrothman@...>
            Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:25:44 -0400
            To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>