Re: [yellowspringshavurah] visit to cemetery on Sunday

  • randi rothman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2010
      Date is June 13.

      --- On Sun, 6/6/10, jay rothman <jrothman@...> wrote:

      From: jay rothman <jrothman@...>
      Subject: [yellowspringshavurah] visit to cemetery on Sunday
      To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 10:25 PM

      Hello All, as mentioned on shabbat, there is a new possibility for us to purchase a block of plots in Xenia township (in a really beautiful place about 4 miles from YS - Stevenson's Cemetery). Some of us will gather for a field trip at the Rothman's home (1050 East Herman) this coming sunday at 9 am to car pool to the place. Those who want to bike will meet at 8:30. Please let us know if you can join us. Thanks, Jay

    • Celia Diamond
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2010
        Hi, Jay.  Thanks for the reminder.  I plan to be buried next to my husband in the cemetery of our synagogue in Niskayuna, NY, so I'm not part of the cemetery interest group.
        If the Havurah as a whole decides to purchase cemetery land, of course I'll pay any fees levied on the entire membership (as opposed to fees for purchase of a plot), unless exception is made for those planning to be buried elsewhere.
        - Celia

        On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM, jay rothman <jrothman@...> wrote:

        Hello All, as mentioned on shabbat, there is a new possibility for us to purchase a block of plots in Xenia township (in a really beautiful place about 4 miles from YS - Stevenson's Cemetery). Some of us will gather for a field trip at the Rothman's home (1050 East Herman) this coming sunday at 9 am to car pool to the place. Those who want to bike will meet at 8:30. Please let us know if you can join us. Thanks, Jay

      • nance parent
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 10, 2010
          Hey jay,
          I plan on being there not sure if on bike or car...Nance

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 10, 2010
            I'll be there at 9 to carpool!

            Suzanne

            Suzanne Smailes Thomas Library Wittenberg University

            From: nance parent <nncparent@...>
            Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:45:44 -0400
            To: yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com<yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>

            Hey jay,
            I plan on being there not sure if on bike or car...Nance

            Hello All, as mentioned on shabbat, there is a new possibility for us to purchase a block of plots in Xenia township (in a really beautiful place about 4 miles from YS - Stevenson's Cemetery). Some of us will gather for a field trip at the Rothman's home (1050 East Herman) this coming sunday at 9 am to car pool to the place. Those who want to bike will meet at 8:30. Please let us know if you can join us. Thanks, Jay

          • Leonard Kramer
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 11, 2010
              Re: [yellowspringshavurah] visit to cemetery on Sunday We’ll be at Rothman’s at 9 for carpool/caravan – we’re planning on going on to Xenia (Bob Evans or Perkins) for breakfast afterwards, so if anyone else wants to join us, you’re welcome.

              Len and Toni

              From: Jay Rothman <jrothman@...>
              Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:25:44 -0400
              To: YSHavurah <yellowspringshavurah@yahoogroups.com>