Shabbat Potluck 1305 Spillan June 4

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Hello, Haverim.  You're hereby invited to our second quarterly Shabbat dinner together on Friday, June 4, at 6:00 p.m. at my house, 1305 Spillan Road, Yellow Springs.  Our first was really enjoyable, at David and Daniel's in March, with good food, companionship, conversation, and music.
      Please bring a parve or dairy something.  I'll provide challah, a dairy casserole, and wine.
      If possible, let me know if you're coming -- for planning purposes.
      My phone:  767-1817.
      Looking forward to seeing you there,
      - Celia

      P.S. If we haven't met, don't be bashful.  Come!  We will meet!  And have a good time.