Josh Seitz' Mitzvah Project: Benefit Concert Sun 5/16

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
    Havurim,
    For his Bar Mitzvah project, our son Joshua Seitz has organized a concert to benefit The Friends Music Camp and Yellow Springs Kids Playhouse.
    Josh cares deeply about these two musical and theatrical groups and the rich experience they can offer other children who will benefit from scholarship money.

    We have attached a poster with details of what, where and when.
    Josh will be performing some original piano compositions, playing klezmer on clarinet, and do a banjo/ukelele duet.
    Ben Green will also be performing on cello.
    Eli will play some celtic fiddle tunes.
    And other teens will offer an eclectic mix on top of that.

    We hope you will join us to support Josh's project.

    All the best,
    David and Daniele
    Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      pretty cool!