Re: [yellowspringshavurah] services on may 15

  • Celia Diamond
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      Suzanne, thanks for this message. I'll be out of town, so I'm among those who also wouldn't be there.
      Hope to see you June 5.
      - Celia

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM, suzannesmailes <ssmailes@...> wrote:

      Hello, everyone-

      It became apparent at our servces last Sat that many of the service "regulars" are not able to make the May 15th service. If there are no objectons, then we'll cancel the service that day.

      If there is an objection, let me know - if folks want to meet (most likely w/o a minyan), then we'll get a key to Rockford to you.

      Please let me know if there are people who want to meet, as I will be unavailable after Thurs (this week).

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        we're available but OK to cancel!